Monday, May 23, 2011

well-trained tear ducts

The other day I was driving, this song came on the radio, and I started crying. 



Hahaha. 

I've cried more in the past six months than I have in the rest of my life put together. 

Thanks to some good best friends and some humbling experiences, my new ability to cry at the drop of a hat is something that I'd like to say I'm proud of. 

I don't know what it means exactly, but I like being able to feel every emotion, even if it's uncomfortable.

I think this song got to me because it reminds me that hard work, honesty, and love is what matters. And above all else...FAMILY is the most important thing in our lives. 


This is almost my entire family (minus my sisters, Christina & Mia, plus Steele)

This was taken right after Nate graduated from USC. 
Now that is something to be proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment