Tuesday, May 24, 2011

early bird gets the worm...not

Today I had to be at work at 8:30 a.m. for a meeting. 


And like this little guy, I am NOT a morning person (much to my father's dismay when he asks me to join him for his 5:30 a.m. workouts every time I'm home)

Today I realized that I would be a much better student and employee and person in general if I wasn't expected to be places before 10 a.m.....actually let's make it 11 a.m.

It doesn't matter what I'm waking up early for or how good the idea sounds the night before...as soon as my alarm goes off I am fighting back all sorts of horrible thoughts about how badly I want to hurt the person that is responsible for it.  

Missionaries are required to wake up at 6:30 a.m. EVERY DAY.
The only reason this hasn't deterred me from rejecting my call is because missionaries also are required to go to bed by 10:30 p.m. EVERY NIGHT. 

Eight hours of sleep every night for 18 months....this is going to be glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment