Saturday, July 2, 2011

bright as a shooting star

one of my favorite things about Provo this year has been miss Maddie Gallacher's roof.

Her apartment has the only roof access in all of the Avenues. 
It's the perfect place to catch some rays and on my last night in Provo we discovered its also the perfect place to see shooting stars. 


We saw the most incredible shooting star! It lasted for a good five seconds. It was red and ginormous. 
Seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen and what made it better was that I saw it while hanging out with some of my favorite people: 

Claire Pingree, Lauren McFadyen, and Maddie Gallacher


Man I love these girls. 
It was our last night all together and I feel the tears forming just thinking about that. 
 But it's okay because I know we will all be back together again someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment